Changing the Face of Poverty is a network of faith based and community based organizations, individuals and businesses working collectively to coordinate, connect and create resources and solutions to end poverty in Kamloops.
- Work together to create one strong voice
- Develop creative solutions for poverty related challenges
- Linking groups that provide services and support
- Build partnerships to create long term solutions
- Raise awareness of poverty issues
- Expand networks and partnerships
- Engage our partners in solution based action planning
- Develop funding supports through partnerships and collaboration
- Liaise with community decision makers on strategies to reduce poverty
Visit the Changing the Face of Poverty website for more information.
To Become Involved:
- Donate now to help facilitate change with the Changing the Face of Poverty network.
- Group meetings are held the 4th Wednesday of each month.
Everyone is welcome! Contact us to find out more.
Phone: 250.374.2119 Ext:200